Gifts From Overseas

If you wish to make a gift and take a US income tax deduction, you may make a donation to the British Schools and Universities Foundation (BSUF) Inc. This is a charitable organisation recognised by the US Internal Revenue Service under Section 501 (c) (3) of their Codes and Marlborough College is an approve benificiary. The BSUF's Federal ID Number is 13-616-1189.

US Tax Payers can make a cash donation to BSUF and receive a full US tax deduction for your donation, which can be done online via its website. Please visit for more information about BSUF or go to straight to the gift page, click here. You can write a cheque, made payable to BSUF, and send to BSUF 575 Madison Avenue, Suite 1006, New York NY 10022-2511

Do please get in touch with Marlborough if you have any further questions or our US representative, past parent, Mr Charles Kirkwood, who most kindly oversees our US Foundation, from Shawnee Lodge, Shawnee-On-Delaware, PA 18356 or call 001 570 801 0156.

From other parts of the world, we can supply account details for electronic transfers. If you live overseas but still pay some UK tax, then we may be able to claim Gift Aid.

Please contact the Foundation Office for more details.



Marlborough College, Bath Road, Marlborough, Wilts SN8 1PA

Registered Charity 1061798. Copyright 2016